Thursday, April 21, 2011

How To Drink Absinthe

PR: 3 I: 5,190,000 L: ? LD: 202,287,319 I: 489,000 Rank: 5 Age: ? I: ? whoissourceRobo: ?Sitemap: no Rank: 1665 Price: 899044
PR: 3 I: 5,190,000 L: ? LD: 202,287,319 I: 489,000 Rank: 5 Age: ? I: ? whoissourceRobo: ?Sitemap: no Rank: 1665 Price: 899044
Info PR: 7 I: 5,190,000 L: ? LD: 202,287,319 I: 489,000 Rank: 5 Age: ? I: ? whoissourceRobo: ?Sitemap: no Rank: 1665 Price: 899044 Density

While there are many ways to drink Absinthe the "traditional" way is as follows:

Needed
  • A quality bottle of Absinthe
  • A slotted Absinthe spoon
  • A sugar cube
  • A pitcher of ice cold spring water ( a Absinthe Fountain if you want to get really fancy)
To begin the Absinthe Ritual pour 1 ounce of Absinthe into a Absinthe glass. A true Absinthe glass will have a bulbous reservour to indicate the amount of Absinthe to add to the glass.

Lay a flat slotted Absinthe spoon over the rim of the glass.


Very slowly drip ice cold water over the sugar cube and into the Absinthe from your pitcher of water
. Add three to four ounces of water per ounce of Absinthe, add ice cubes to the water if you wish making sure they don't splash into your glass. As the sugar/water mixture is added the Absinthe should become cloudy. This is normal. Relax.

Stir the mixture with the slotted absinthe spoon adding a couple of ice cubes if you wish.

Sit back and enjoy







No comments:

Post a Comment